Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Transfusion 4

Today really went great! The transfusion, though painful today, went perfectly! Again greatful to Bethany for keeping me company all day long! I was very excited to learn that Lauren has gained 1 lb and now is 3 lb 15 oz! The doctor sent me home this evening to rest tomorrow, but at home. There is some hope that I won't have to do transfusions next week or the week after, but we will have to wait and have an ultrasound to check next week in order to know for sure. They are planning to deliver at 36 weeks. A good and hopeful day!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesomw news! So happy for you!
Laura B-G

Unknown said...

Liz, This is good news! We are so happy it is going well. Get some rest! Judy