Sunday, May 30, 2010

14 days and counting until we go to the World!



Well the packing has begun. I have a staging area where I have begun to pile up all the things that we are going to need. I've been breaking in my new shoes and nagging Joe to double check if he needs anything new for the trip. I've been working hard to prep Will with the knowledge of all things Disney. We've watched all the old fairy tales and I've used the tivo to familiarize him with Little Einsteins. I'm nervous about the heat and the crowds but I think that's a given at Disney World...in June. Another family and their three daughters are going to be with us for a lot of our trip and this brings an added element of excitement. I figure somebody will always be crying, I just hope its not me! LOL. I have been to the World once before when I was 13 and my brother 10. I remember having a good time in what was only Epcot and the Magic Kingdom then. However, my parents maintain that I was a grump the whole time. This is perhaps the nature of being 13?

I am most looking forward to our meal at Chef Micky on Tuesday night of our trip. The Toy Story Mania excitement at Hollywood Studios, Mickey's house, and of course the lighted parade and fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. I have about 2 or 3 musts for each day, everything after those couple of things is gravy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not wait to see the pictures! Also - I am sooo happy to see you blogging again! I need to get back to doing it!