Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waiting for Lauren...




Only 10 days now until Lauren's scheduled arrival! We couldn't be any more ready to see this baby into the world! Her dad has finished her room, and while Will seems to think that her name is going to be "Belly", he seems ready also. I am so greatful to our friends and family who have made the wait as easy as they could, and who continue to help us plan for our absence from home. Our neighbors who are willing to watch the house, and let the dog out, our moms who are willing to take on a two year old, our friends who repeatedly ask what we need, all are so special to us. I am going back to the hospital on Friday to double check Lauren's health and to be certain that she does not need another transfusion, and then the wait is on for the following week. They will check her lung development through amnio centesis, and if all is well, she will be born February 12 at 1:00 PM in Des Moines Iowa.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad things are going well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The room looks adorable, by the way. I really like the colors. Keep thinking positive.