Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Transfusion

Well, the transfusion is complete! And it was easier this time. Knowing what to expect made it much better. I listened to lullabies on my IPOD. Pain is really minimal, it hurts less than the IV they put in.

I asked the dr what Lauren's chance is for survival. He said he wouldn't say, but that her odds are improving. The fluid in her body was less, her anemia was less.

Stay overnight, back next week on tuesday for the same drill.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers today.

Liz
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAHHH that is great news - keep me posted. Hopefully she will grown stronger, have less fluid, and be less anemic with each transfusion.

Bobbi Newman said...

I'm happy to hear it! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

You and Joe are wonderful parents! I pray Gods very best for you and your whole family:) Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear everything went okay today! You're all in our thoughts and prayers! Laura Glenn

Anonymous said...

It was such a relief to know that the transfusion went well today. You will be in our thoughts and prayers each day!!!!
Maryal